- are adventurous with technology - you're not afraid to click around in a new application or website to learn how it functions
- feel aggravated when you notice examples of poor software design and functionality
- find yourself noticing spelling errors, incorrect syntax, and inconsistencies as you observe the world
- like thinking outside the box about problems; enjoy finding ways to break things
- are attracted to a technology-oriented, continuous learning environment
- want to find an organization that is supportive and caring
- live and breathe our core values
- care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- have a better benefit package than 95% of the companies out there - full health, dental, vision, paid time off, and a great 401(k) plan
- offer a starting salary range of $50,000 - $57,000 a year (depending on background and experience)
- are growing rapidly, requiring a 22,000 square foot addition to our current offices
- take pride in delivering easy to use, bug-free software
WE NEED EACH OTHER!
BS&A team members are engaged in our mission to provide unparalleled service to our municipal customers. As a Software Quality Assurance Specialist, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats; some of what you will experience includes the following::
- analyzing and interpreting customer requirements
- designing and running automated regression tests
- designing and completing manual testing checklists for various applications
- assisting with feature documentation
- communicating with team members on formal testing plans, problems, and results
- updating and maintaining testing databases for internal and external use
- developing a solid working relationship with each BS&A team
Of course, all of these duties are performed working alongside an engaged and extremely talented BS&A team! If you have a desire to learn about all the products BS&A offers and a drive to participate in a very close, customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you!
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.