- love working with technology, but would much rather leverage your natural people skills
- love the idea of traveling the country working with a variety of people
- are the person in your social circle that solves others’ computer or smart phone problems
- are attracted to a technology oriented continuous learning environment
- a natural extrovert
- want to find an organization that is supportive and caring
- live and breathe our core values
- care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- have a better benefit package than 95% of the companies out there - full health, dental, and vision, paid time off, and a great 401(k) plan
- offer a starting salary range of $50,000 - $57,000 a year (depending on background and experience)
- provide a company car/company cell phone once you have completed our training program
- are growing rapidly, requiring a 22,000 square foot addition to our current offices
WE NEED EACH OTHER!
BS&A team members are engaged in our mission to provide unparalleled service to our municipal customers. As an Implementation Specialist, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats; some of what you will experience includes the following:
- working onsite with our customers while configuring, guiding, and problem solving
- learning and becoming proficient with onsite project management
- leading customer training sessions
- managing a variety of customer skill sets and personalities
- becoming proficient with our software and familiar with our marketplace
- developing close relationships with fellow Implementation Specialists
- mentoring new Implementation Specialists
Of course, all of these duties are performed working alongside an engaged and extremely talented BS&A team! If you have a desire to learn about all the products BS&A offers, and a drive to participate in a very close, customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you!
We tend to look for folks with one of the following degrees: Accounting, General Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Communications or Information Technology. However, we are interested in candidates from any degree program that can demonstrate technical acumen, and an interest/ability in providing unparalleled customer service.
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.