- want a year round internship; are able to work a minimum of 15 hours a week
- have the mind of an accountant, but would much rather leverage your natural people skills
- are attracted to a technology-oriented, continuous learning environment
- prefer to work for an organization that largely hires interns and promotes from within, providing wide-ranging career opportunities
- want an internship that gives you real life experience, while providing an engaging company culture
- live and breathe our core values
- care much more about your smarts, values, and drive than your experience or choice of degree
- offer a starting wage of $20/hour
- are focused on your internship, not just your job; we’re committed to the personal career development of every BS&A team member
WE NEED EACH OTHER!
Working with BS&A allows you to work creatively to solve real problems for municipalities in an innovative and collaborative environment. We are a home-grown organization that has achieved national success. We deliver enterprise software to over 2,100 municipal customers around the country.
This doesn’t happen accidentally. Through employee investment and development, we continually prioritize our talent to make sure things are done in a manner consistent with our core values. From interns to leaders, we work side-by-side to make transparent organizational decisions, strive for continuous improvement, and live by the culture and values we embody as a company.
BS&A team members are engaged in our mission to provide unparalleled service to our municipal customers. As an Enterprise Software Support Intern, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats. Some of what you will experience includes the following:
- working with our customers, teaching, guiding, and problem solving
- working with our Quality Assurance team to perfect and improve our software
- mentoring other BS&A team members
- becoming expert at the nuances of our software and market so you can prepare for future opportunities within BS&A
Of course, all of these duties are performed working alongside an engaged and extremely talented BS&A team! If you have a desire to learn about the software products BS&A offers, and a drive to participate in a very close, customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you!
We look for candidates with the following characteristics: capable, engaged, and with an interest/ability in providing unparalleled customer expertise. We care much more about your smarts, values, and drive than your experience or choice of degree. In this internship, you will work directly with our customers while teaching them the use of our applications. Please note that this internship is not within a software development or IT role.
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.