- love technology... in fact, you can't get enough of it
- have the mind of a tech specialist, but would much rather leverage your natural people skills
- find yourself getting aggravated when you notice examples of poor customer service
- can speak both techie and non-techie, and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others
- are attracted to a technology-oriented, continuous learning environment
- like thinking outside the box; enjoy solving problems
- want to find an organization that is supportive and caring
- live and breathe our core values
- care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- listen closely to our team members’ ideas
- have a better benefit package than 95% of the companies out there - full health, dental, and vision, paid time off, and a great 401(k) plan
- offer a starting salary range of $50,000 - $57,000 a year (depending on background and experience)
- are growing rapidly, requiring a 22,000 square foot addition to our current offices
WE NEED EACH OTHER!
BS&A team members are engaged in our mission to provide unparalleled service to our municipal customers. As an Information Technology Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats; some of what you will experience includes the following:
- working with our customers, teaching, guiding and problem solving
- helping to manage BS&A's internal infrastructure
- working with our Quality Assurance team to perfect our software
- becoming familiar with the configuration and use of our software
- performing special projects for our customers and other team members
- developing close relationships with fellow team members throughout the company
- mentoring new IT Support Specialists
Of course, all of these duties are performed working alongside an engaged and extremely talented BS&A team! If you have a desire to learn about all the products BS&A offers, and a drive to participate in a very close, customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you!
We tend to look for folks with one of the following degrees: General Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Communications, or Information Technology. However, we are interested in candidates from any degree program that can demonstrate technical acumen, and an interest/ability in providing unparalleled customer service.
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.