- have the mind of an accountant, but would much rather leverage your natural people skills
- love the idea of traveling the country, working with a variety of people
- are the person in your social circle that solves others’ computer or smart phone problems
- are attracted to a technology-oriented, continuous learning environment
- are a natural extrovert
- want to find an organization that is supportive and caring
- live and breathe our core values
- care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- have a better benefit package than 95% of the companies out there - full health, dental, vision, and a great 401(k) plan
- upon your completion of the Advanced Intern probationary period, offer a starting pay range of $48,000 - $55,000 a year (depending on background and experience)
- provide a company car/company cell phone once you have completed our training program
- are growing rapidly, requiring a 22,000 square foot addition to our current offices
WE NEED EACH OTHER!
BS&A team members are engaged in our mission to provide unparalleled service to our municipal customers. As an Implementation Specialist, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats; some of what you will experience includes the following:
- working onsite with our customers while configuring, guiding, and problem solving
- learning and becoming proficient with onsite project management
- leading customer training sessions
- managing a variety of customer skill sets and personalities
- becoming proficient with our software and familiar with our marketplace
- mentoring new Implementation Specialists
- developing close relationships with fellow Implementation Specialists
Of course, all of these duties are performed working alongside an engaged and extremely talented BS&A team! If you have a desire to learn about all the products BS&A offers and a drive to participate in a very close, customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you!
We tend to look for folks with one of the following degrees: Accounting, General Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Communications, or Information Technology. However, we are interested in candidates from any degree program that can demonstrate technical acumen, an understanding of accounting, and an interest/ability in providing unparalleled customer service.
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.