- have the mind of an accountant, but would much rather leverage your natural people skills
- find yourself getting aggravated when you notice examples of weak customer service
- get a warm feeling when you can be of help to someone
- are the person in your social circle that solves others’ computer or smart phone problems
- are attracted to a technology oriented continuous learning environment
- want to find an organization that is supportive and caring
- live and breathe our core values (click here to view)
- care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- have a better benefit plan than 95% of the companies out there (full health, dental, vision, and great 401K plan)
- upon completion of the Advanced Intern probationary period, pay range is $48,000 - $55,000 a year to start (depending on background and experience)
- are constructing a 22,000 square foot addition to our current offices
- listen closely to our team-members’ ideas
WE NEED EACH OTHER!
BS&A Team Members are engaged in our mission to provide unparalleled customer service to our municipal customers. Team Members enjoy wearing many hats. BSA customer service team members can expect to experience some of the following:
- Working alongside our customers teaching, guiding and problem solving
- Work with our Quality Assurance Team to perfect our software
- Occasional onsite training/implementation with customers
- Attend industry conferences
- Leading Customer User Groups
- Mentoring new customer service team members
- Developing new training material for various BS&A teams
Of course, all of these duties are performed working alongside an engaged and extremely talented BS&A team! If you have a desire to learn about all the products BS&A offers and a drive to participate in a very close, customer focused organization, we want to hear from you!
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.