- have the mind of an accountant, but would much rather leverage your natural people skills
- find yourself getting aggravated when you notice examples of poor customer service
- get a warm feeling when you can be of help to someone
- are the person in your social circle that solves others’ computer or smart phone problems
- are attracted to a technology-oriented, continuous learning environment
- want to find an organization that is supportive and caring
- live and breathe our core values (click here to view)
- care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- listen closely to our team members’ ideas
- have a better benefit package than 95% of the companies out there - full health, dental, vision, and a great 401(k) plan
- upon your completion of the Advanced Intern probationary period, offer a starting pay range of $48,000 - $55,000 a year (depending on background and experience)
- are growing rapidly, requiring a 22,000 square foot addition to our current offices
WE NEED EACH OTHER!
BS&A team members are engaged in our mission to provide unparalleled service to our municipal customers. As a Financial Management Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats; some of what you will experience includes the following:
- working with our customers, teaching, guiding, and problem solving
- working with our Quality Assurance team to perfect our software
- occasionally leading onsite implementation/training sessions with customers
- attending industry conferences
- leading customer User Groups
- mentoring new Financial Management Support Specialists
- developing new training material for various BS&A teams
Of course, all of these duties are performed working alongside an engaged and extremely talented BS&A team! If you have a desire to learn about all the products BS&A offers and a drive to participate in a very close, customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you!
We tend to look for folks with one of the following degrees: Accounting, General Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Communications, or Information Technology. However, we are interested in candidates from any degree program that can demonstrate technical acumen, an understanding of accounting, and an interest/ability in providing unparalleled customer service.
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.