- love the fundamental practice of going from "not knowing" to "knowing"
- enjoy optimizing SQL queries to make them more efficient
- are a self-motivated team player
- find yourself spending your free time experimenting with writing code
- are humble, and you recognize that other people are smart and have great ideas
- are attracted to a technology-oriented, continuous learning environment
- want to find an organization that is supportive and caring
- have a strong interest in mastering software and technology in general
- live and breathe our core values
- care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- have a better benefit package than 95% of the companies out there - full health, dental, vision, paid time off, and a great 401(k) plan
- offer a starting pay range of $50,000 - $57,000 a year (depending on background and experience)
- are growing rapidly, requiring a 22,000 square foot addition to our current offices
- take pride in delivering clean and accurate databases to our customers
WE NEED EACH OTHER!
BS&A ETL team members are engaged in our mission to provide accurate databases to our new customers. Team members enjoy wearing many hats. BS&A ETL team members can expect to experience some of the following:
- analyze, verify, and validate data
- develop an in-depth understanding of multiple BS&A applications and their database layout
- develop a solid working relationship with our Project Management team
- design and run conversion routines from a variety of competitive software products
- work with BS&A Project Management analysts to assess the quality of converted databases
- C# and T-SQL
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows forms
- Effective communicator
- Capable of learning and adjusting quickly to new challenges
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel
- Fixed-Width and Delimited text data files
Of course, all of these duties are performed working alongside an engaged and extremely talented BS&A team! If you have a desire to learn about all the products BS&A offers and a drive to participate in a very close, customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you!
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.