- love the fundamental practice of going from "not knowing" to "knowing"
- find yourself noticing spelling errors, incorrect syntax, and inconsistencies as you observe the world
- are a natural problem solver
- are adventurous with technology - you like to know what is going on under the hood
- are meticulous, you pay close attention to the details
- are attracted to a technology-oriented, continuous learning environment
- want to find an organization that is supportive and caring
- live and breathe our core values
- care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- have a better benefit package than 95% of the companies out there - full health, dental, vision, paid time off, and a great 401(k) plan
- offer a starting salary range of $50,000 - $57,000 a year (depending on background and experience)
- listen closely to our team members' ideas
- are growing rapidly, requiring a 22,000 square foot addition to our current offices
WE NEED EACH OTHER!
BS&A team members are engaged in our mission to provide unparalleled service to our municipal customers. As a Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats; some of what you will experience includes the following:
- develop an in-depth understanding of multiple BS&A applications and their database layout/tables
- analyze, verify, and validate converted data
- manage the flow of software cases and potential fixes
- develop a solid working relationship with BS&A’s ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) team and Project Management team
Of course, all of these duties are performed working alongside an engaged and extremely talented BS&A team! If you have a desire to learn about all the products BS&A offers and a drive to participate in a very close, customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you!
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.