BSA hires 90% of its full-time team members from the pool of candidates who have participated in our Internship Program. We are looking for people with an aptitude for technology, an interest in problem-solving, and an engaging personality. We tend to look for folks with one of the following degrees: Business Administration, Communications, Business Management, Finance, or Information Technology. However, we are interested in candidates from any degree program that can demonstrate technical acumen and an ability to connect with customers.
We are looking for the following traits:
- Share our core values:
- Provide unparalleled customer service
- Be easy to do business with
- Pursue excellence. Have passion. Never be satisfied
- Be humble. Act with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Self-motivated. We feel the moment we need to motivate our personnel, we have the wrong person for our company. We believe trying to motivate an individual is a complete waste of time. Instead, we look for self-motivated people who are results oriented, and point them in the right direction.
- Combination of smarts and a strong work ethic. Each person we hire should have the talent and competitive fire to eventually be our best staff member.
- Strong understanding of the difference between having a job and holding a responsibility. We call this “productively neurotic.” People who are productively neurotic have a need to take care of outstanding issues, doing what it takes to produce results. In short, if they see a hole, they want to fill it.
- Character/integrity. All members of BS&A Software need to demonstrate consistent honesty and integrity toward our customers and toward co-workers.
- Strong interest in mastering software and technology in general.
Interns will focus on:
- Becoming familiar with our company culture and values
- Becoming familiar with the use/configuration of our software
- Supporting/training on the software, once knowledgeable
- Performing special projects as needed for our customers
- Performing special projects as needed for our internal use
- Working alongside the customer service team to which you are assigned
- Working together as a team to implement new ideas and keep the company - and your career - moving forward
BS&A Software uses E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.